K and I got married on May 15, 2010. He is truly perfect for me. He's my matching giraffe and favorite person.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Listen to my playlist

I added music to my blog! It took awhile and I feel stupid for not knowing how until now but at long last I have music. I'd like to thank playlist.com for the music player and to all the artists who will never see my blog for contributing their talents. Music is a big part of my life and I wanted that to be evident to people when they visited my blog.
I married a musician and even though I can't play a single note on any kind of instrument I am always amazed and awed by the talent of others. My husband is one of those great talents. Music is his life. If he could eat, drink, and breathe music he would. He says he loves me more than music which means he loves me to the most vast and far reaching distances in the universe. He loves music that much. As soon as I can I will add his music to this playlist. He is just a renaissance man and I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry.

No comments: