K and I got married on May 15, 2010. He is truly perfect for me. He's my matching giraffe and favorite person.

Monday, July 19, 2010

New week

Well its the start of a new week. Which means new possibilities. I'm hoping to find out about that job I interviewed for last week. Tomorrow is our standing date night. We would like to go see The Sorcerers Apprentice. It just looks so good. I love that nerdy guy too. We don't have much going on the rest of the week but this Saturday we are going to Lagoon. I'm really excited about that. K (my amazing husband) grew up in small towns and he's never been to an amusement park. He's never even been on a roller coaster. Crazy right? I can't wait to share that experience with him. We plan on eating funnel cake and amusement park food and maybe going to Lagoon a beach. I haven't been to a water park since I was 12. So needless to say I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: