K and I got married on May 15, 2010. He is truly perfect for me. He's my matching giraffe and favorite person.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm starting to get my life back

Its been a really hard week. I haven't really left the house at all. Geez that just seems pathetic as I'm writing it. I didn't do anything at all productive. K hasn't complained at all. He says I have an excuse. I can see where's he's coming from but it's made me feel like a bad wife. A lazy bum really. So yesterday I finally just did something. It wasn't a lot. Just a load of dishes but it was a start. Then I made dinner. That made me feel better. Today when I woke up I did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen and picked up the bedroom. Its the beginning of my road back from this awful thing that happened to us. I'm still really upset and heartbroken. I miss my baby but life needs to go on and living in a clean house is going to make that a little easier.

1 comment:

CarolynWalker said...

Like I said on FB, it's one step at a time. Life has a way of intruding on the pain and making you do things, but that's a good thing. It's also wonderful that you have a loving and supportive hubby. I have faith in you guys.